What is ELT?
- ELT (Electronic Lien and Title) is an industry term that refers to the method of exchanging title and vehicle information electronically with a state's Department of Motor Vehicles.
- ELT provides a secure, electronic record of ownership in place of a vehicle's traditional paper title.
What is Simply ELT?
- Simply ELT is a secure, cost-effective web-based program used by lienholders to save money and time while better managing their vehicle titles.
- Simply ELT affords lienholders protection from fraud since it reduces manual processing and some states only accept electronic releases of lien.
- Simply ELT uses state-of-the-art technology to give lienholders password protected instant access to all of their electronic title information.
- Simply ELT offers market-leading features, including customized programs to allow a client to easily perform common tasks, receive alerts when new titles are received from the state, and a robust search engine to locate a lien.
- Simply ELT reduces staffing costs dedicated to maintaining paper titles as well as eliminating the loss of paper-based documents.
- Simply ELT includes PDP Group's outstanding customer service to answer any titling or ELT questions.
- Simply ELT provides faster turnaround for perfected titles and title receipt.
Simply ELT tasks
Simply ELT allows a lender to:
- Receive electronic titles from a state DMV.
- Request a paper title without releasing interest on the vehicle, to be mailed directly to the lender.
- Release the lien on the vehicle and have an unencumbered title mailed directly to the release party
- Manage their ELT portfolio using built-in web reporting.
Contact Us10909 McCormick Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031 Phone (800) 666-3008
Fax (410) 584-0404 Contact Us