The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (SCDMV) implemented the Electronic Lien and Title (ELT) System in January 2007. The South Carolina DMV made use of the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) standards in developing this System.
PDP Group, Inc. (as a member of AAMVA) worked closely with the state of South Carolina to develop a web application that is both easy to use and inexpensive. Simply ELT is robust enough to handle lenders with only 1 lien per year as well as larger lenders with thousands of titles per year.
How to Enroll
- Complete the PDP Service Agreement which may be obtained by filling out this form requesting a service agreement.
- Complete the Application for Enrollment/Change In Electronic Lien and Title System.
- Complete the Electronic Lien and Title Program Memorandum of Understanding and ELT Lienholder Application.
- Every user MUST complete form ELT-4 (SC Data Users Acknowledgement of Duty of Non-disclosure and Due Diligence). Please send these completed forms along with your paperwork.
- Sign, scan and e-mail this application along with the PDP Group, Inc. Service Agreement to PDP.
You may also fax the agreement to PDP at (410) 584-0404 or mail it to:PDP Group, Inc.
Attention: ELT Coordinator
10909 McCormick Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031