The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) implemented the Commonwealth's Electronic Liens and Titles (ELT) System in 1998. On July 10, 2008 Pennsylvania became the first state to officially require ELT participation for all lenders.
PDP Group, Inc. worked closely with the state of Pennsylvania to develop a web application that is both easy to use and inexpensive. Simply ELT is robust enough to handle lenders with only 1 lien per year as well as larger lenders with thousands of titles per year.
How to Enroll
- Complete the PDP Service Agreement which may be obtained by filling out this form requesting a service agreement.
- Complete the Application for Enrollment/Change In Electronic Lien and Title System.
- Sign, scan and e-mail this application along with the PDP Group, Inc. Service Agreement to PDP.
You may also fax the agreement to PDP at (410) 584-0404 or mail it to:PDP Group, Inc.
Attention: ELT Coordinator
10909 McCormick Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Learn more about what Pennsylvania's Electronic Lien and Title (ELT) Program is and what the benefits are to being involved in the program.
- PA DMV Letter to all Lenders
- PA ELT FAQ
- Application for Lienholder Authorization to Participate in the Department's Electronic Lien and Title System
- A Lienholder's Guide to ELT
- Simply ELT FAQ - Pennsylvania