Nevada's ELT system launched in September of 2015.
Implementation is being phased in:
- Participation is voluntary for the first 12 months.
- During months 13-24, lienholders doing 27 or more liens per year are required to participate.
- After 24 months, all lienholders engaged in the practice of financing vehicles must participate.
Off-highway vehicles are included in the ELT program.
PDP Group, Inc. worked closely with the state of Nevada to develop a web application that is both easy to use and inexpensive. Simply ELT is robust enough to handle lenders with only 1 lien per year as well as larger lenders with thousands of titles per year.
How to Enroll
- Complete the PDP Service Agreement which may be obtained by filling out this form requesting a service agreement.
- Complete the Application for Enrollment/Change In Electronic Lien and Title System.
- Sign, scan and e-mail this application along with the PDP Group, Inc. Service Agreement to PDP.
You may also fax the agreement to PDP at (410) 584-0404 or mail it to:PDP Group, Inc.
Attention: ELT Coordinator
10909 McCormick Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031