The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (MA RMV) implemented the Electronic Lien and Title (ELT) System in late 1997. The MA RMV made use of the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) standards in developing this System.
PDP Group, Inc. (as a member of AAMVA) worked closely with the state of Massachusetts to develop a web application that is both easy to use and inexpensive. Simply ELT is robust enough to handle lenders with only 1 lien per year as well as larger lenders with thousands of titles per year.
How to Enroll
- Complete the PDP Service Agreement which may be obtained by filling out this form requesting a service agreement.
- Complete the Application for Enrollment/Change In Electronic Lien and Title System.
- Apply to join the MA Electronic Lien Program by contacting:
ELT Program Manager
Tel: (617) 351-9503
Fax: (617) 351-9069
- The DMV will mail you a contract and provide you with additional information.
- E-mail the PDP Group, Inc. Service Agreement to PDP.
You may also fax the agreement to PDP at (410) 584-0336 or mail it to:PDP Group, Inc.
Attention: ELT Project Manager
10909 McCormick Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031